Specification of Submersible Fountain Pump (Hl-1500f) Water Pump Prices List
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||OEM Is Acceptable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HL-1500F
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Jet Pump
- Industry: Air Conditioning Pump
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- 75X52X72mm: Connection(Mm):13mm,16mm,19mm
- Other: Specification of Submersible Water Pump Hl-1500f
- Aquariums: Water
- Trademark: Holinpump
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Material: Plastics
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Magnetic Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump
- Media: Air Pump
- Theory: Electromagnetic Pump
- Name: Specification of Submersible Water Pump Hl-1500f
- Model: Hl-1500f
- Species: Fish
- Specification: UL, GS, SAA, CE
- HS Code: 8413709190
Perfectly decerate your garden, pond, Aquarium, Cooler
Item number: HL-1500
Hmax: 1.9m (6.23Ft)
Flow rate: 1500L/H (396.3G/H)
Hz: 50/60 Hz
Item number: HL-2000
Hmax: 2.5m (8.2Ft)
Flow rate: 2000L/H (528.4G/H)
Hz: 50/60 Hz
Usage for small fountain pumps
3. Garden/Farm irrigation
4 Aquarium Small fish pond
5. Water supply for remote ares etc all water feature system
6. Koi pond and all other water features due to the advanced technology used in our pump.
7, Professionals for a variety of handicrafts, a rockery, fountain garden dedicated, aquarium tank, water fountains and other decorative works.
Reliable submersible water pump
Easy water flow adjustment
Super quiet operation
Used in marine water and fresh water
Suitable for fountains, ponds, aquariums and industrial tanks
Longer operation life
Our Pump More Feature:
1. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
2. Compact design, quiet, safe and long lasting.
3. High efficient-save on operating cost, and energy saving up to 50% than before
4. Completely non-corrosive
5. It has good waterproof, high dielectric strength
6. Pumps are suitable for fresh & saltwater environments
1, Risk of electric shock is certain that it is connected only to properly grounding-type receptacle.
2, Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
3, Do not pump flammable liquids
4, To reduce the risk of electrical shock, use only on portable self-contained fountains no larger than 5 feet in any dimension.
5, Do not use with water above 35C (95F).
6, Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
7, Not for swimming pool.
1, To clean the pump, remove the back cover and the impeller.
2, Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris
3, IF THE PUMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
4, Check the circuit breaker and try another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power.
5, Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinks and obstructions. Algae build up can be flushed out with a
6, Check the inlet to ensure it is not clogged with debris.
7, Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
8, Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life
9, We guarantee our products for a period of 12 months