Submersible Fountain Garden Pond Water DC Pump (HL-SB03) Magnetic Pump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||OEM Is Acceptable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HL-SB03
- 1.5W 11W 12W: 6V 12V 24V DC
- Hmax: 50cm, 300cm, 400cm
- Species: Fish
- Nozzle Type: Straightaway Shot
- Suitable for: Home
- Size: Medium
- Specification: CE, GS, UL
- HS Code: 8413709190
- Material: Plastics
- Name: Water Pump / DC Water Pump
- Aquarium: Water
- Water Supply: Water Pump
- Water Shape: Mushroom
- Style: Music Fountain
- Trademark: holinpump
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Voltage: 6V 12V 24V DC
Flow rate: 60L/H 420 L/H 450L/H
Watt: Pump: 1.5W 11W 12W
1. Circulation system;
2. Solar energy panel
4. Water mat
5. Cooling system;
6. Water heater and so on
1. Long life: Expected life span is at least 20000hours.
2. Low noise: 60dB far from 1cm distance
3. Duty work: The pump can sustain heavy duty work for a day.
3. Garden/Farm irrigation
4 Aquarium Small fish pond
5. Water supply for remote ares etc all water feature system
6. Koi pond and all other water features due to the advanced technology used in our pump
Our Pump Feature:
1. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
2. Compact design, quiet, safe and long lasting.
3. High efficient-save on operating cost, and energy saving up to 50% than before
4. Completely non-corrosive
5. It has good waterproof, high dielectric strength
6. Pumps are suitable for fresh & saltwater environments
Holinpump pumps are carefully inspected and tested to insure both safety and operating performance; However, failure to follow the instructions and warnings may result in pump damage and/or serious injury.
1, Risk of electric shock is certain that it is connected only to properly grounding-type receptacle.
2, Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
3, Do not pump flammable liquids
4, To reduce the risk of electrical shock, use only on portable self-contained fountains no larger than 5 feet in any dimension.
5, Do not use with water above 35C (95F).
6, Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
7, Not for swimming pool.
1, To clean the pump, remove the back cover and the impeller.
2, Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris
3, IF THE PUMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
4, Check the circuit breaker and try another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power.
5, Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinks and obstructions. Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
6, Check the inlet to ensure it is not clogged with debris.
7, Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
8, Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life
9, We guarantee our products for a period of 12 months
|Voltage||6V 12V 24V DC|
|Low noise||60L/H 420 L/H 450L/H|
|Watt: Pump||60L/H 420 L/H 450L/H|