Submersible Pumps Fountain Jet Pump, Electric Pump (HL-1500) Waterjet Pump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||OEM Is Acceptable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HL-1500
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Jet Pump
- Industry: Air Conditioning Pump
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- 31.5X25.8X24.6cm: Connection(Mm):13mm,16mm,19mm
- Other: Submersible Pumps Fountain Jet Pump,
- Aquariums: Water
- Trademark: Holinpump
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Material: Plastics
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Magnetic Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump
- Media: Air Pump
- Theory: Electromagnetic Pump
- Name: Submersible Pumps Fountain Jet Pump,
- Model: Hl-1500
- Species: Fish
- Specification: CE, GS, UL&CUL, SAA
- HS Code: 8413709190
Perfectly decerate your garden, pond, Aquarium, Cooler
Item number: HL-1500
Hmax: 1.9m (6.23Ft)
Flow rate: 1500L/H (396.3G/H)
Hz: 50/60 Hz
Item number: HL-2000
Hmax: 2.5m (8.2Ft)
Flow rate: 2000L/H (528.4G/H)
Hz: 50/60 Hz
Complete Scuba diving, power saving and durablity, and safety hyperstatic
Professionals for a variety of handicrafts, a rockery, fountain garden dedicated, aquarium tank, water fountains and other decorative works.
Usage for hand water pump
3. Garden/Farm irrigation
4 Aquarium Small fish pond
5. Water supply for remote ares etc all water feature system
6. Koi pond and all other water features due to the advanced technology used in our pump
Our Pump Feature for hand water pump
1. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
2. Compact design, quiet, safe and long lasting.
3. High efficient-save on operating cost, and energy saving up to 50% than before
4. Completely non-corrosive
5. It has good waterproof, high dielectric strength
6. Pumps are suitable for fresh & saltwater environments
Holinpump pumps are carefully inspected and tested to insure both safety and operating performance; However, failure to follow the instructions and warnings may result in pump damage and/or serious injury.
1, Risk of electric shock is certain that it is connected only to properly grounding-type receptacle.
2, Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
3, Do not pump flammable liquids
4, To reduce the risk of electrical shock, use only on portable self-contained fountains no larger than 5 feet in any dimension.
5, Do not use with water above 35C (95F).
6, Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
7, Not for swimming pool.
1, To clean the pump, remove the back cover and the impeller.
2, Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris
3, IF THE PUMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
4, Check the circuit breaker and try another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power.
5, Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinks and obstructions. Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
6, Check the inlet to ensure it is not clogged with debris.
7, Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
8, Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life
9, We guarantee our products for a period of 12 months