Circulating Pump Submersible Water Pump (Hll-350) Submersible Pump for Aquarium
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HL-350
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Jet Pump
- Industry: Air Conditioning Pump
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- 44X58X51mm: Connection:8mm,13mm
- Other: Circulating Pump Water Pump Hll-350
- Aquariums: Water
- Trademark: Holinpump
- Specification: UL, GS, SAA, CE
- HS Code: 8413709190
- Material: Plastics
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Magnetic Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump
- Media: Air Pump
- Theory: Electromagnetic Pump
- Name: Circulating Pump Water Pump Hll-350
- Model: Hll-350
- Species: Fish
- Transport Package: OEM Is Acceptable
- Origin: Guangdong, China
Professionals for a variety of handicrafts, rockery, fountain garden dedicated, aquarium tank, water fountains, other decoration.
Perfectly decerate your garden, pond, Aquarium, Cooler
Item number: HL-350
Flow rate: 350L/H(92.5G/H)
Approvals: UL, G/S, CE, SAA
Standard: CE, GS, UL
Productivity: 1, 000, 000PCS/year
Unit Price/Payment: FOB Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
Usage for circulating pump
3. Garden/Farm irrigation
4 Aquarium Small fish pond
5. Water supply for remote ares etc all water feature system
6. Koi pond and all other water features due to the advanced technology used in our pump.
7, Professionals for a variety of handicrafts, a rockery, fountain garden dedicated, aquarium tank, water fountains and other decorative works.
Holinump More Feature:
1. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Used in marine water and fresh water
2. Compact design, quiet, safe and long lasting.
3. High efficient-save on operating cost, and energy saving up to 50% than before
4. Completely non-corrosive
5. It has good waterproof, high dielectric strength
6. Suitable for fountains, ponds, aquariums and industrial tanks.
1, Risk of electric shock is certain that it is connected only to properly grounding-type receptacle.
2, Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
3, Do not pump flammable liquids
4, To reduce the risk of electrical shock, use only on portable self-contained fountains no larger than 5 feet in any dimension.
5, Do not use with water above 35C (95F).
6, Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
7, Not for swimming pool.
1, To clean the pump, remove the back cover and the impeller.
2, Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris
3, IF THE PUMP FAILS TO OPERATE, CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
4, Check the circuit breaker and try another outlet to ensure the pump is getting electrical power.
5, Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinks and obstructions. Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
6, Check the inlet to ensure it is not clogged with debris.
7, Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
8, Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life
9, We guarantee our products for a period of 12 months